Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally summer weather !!!!


Gunner loves to go for walks with me.

Freedom to Roam

Since Aaron said I needed to post some new pics on my blog I decided to put some of me and Gunner taking our daily walks. These were actually taken a few weeks ago when it finally felt like summer weather. The boys have been gone about 2 and 1/2 weeks now and I have had lots of quiet time. I have definitely saved so much money on gas!! I hardly have laundry to do and very few dishes to do either (I have probably saved money on electricity too). I have been working longer hours at work so I go to bed earlier and its nice not having to worry about the boys in the morning. Well I only have 2 more weeks to go until they come home. I hope I can get some stuff done before they come home but we will see. I am going to Colorado next week to see Russel for the 4th of July weekend hopefully that will be fun. I am a little nervous about driving the 8 hours by myself but I should be okay and hopefully see some good scenery. Maybe I will have some new pics to show everyone. Then the boys will be home on the 8th and everything will be back to normal but with some new changes that they probably will not like. I hope to have some new rules since there dad has had many rules for them in Alabama. Well I will keep you all updated hopefully we will see some of you soon. Love ya Naomi


2 comments:

Johnson said...

I'm sure Gunner is good company!! It is starting to feel like summer. It is getting hot here too. We hope you have a good time with Russell, tell him hello!! We wish we could come visit, we'll see what happens when Aaron gets a job (we're still waiting).Love ya!!!

tracy said...

Hey! It sure is summer, I'm melting! I hope you have a fun time with Russel...that will be a nice vacation! How is work? Have Fun!!