The boys left for Alabama to see their Dad and his family on Monday. They will be gone for a month. I hope they have a good time visiting with him and his family. I will miss them too. It is so quiet here that it is so different. I hope to get some things done like de-junking their rooms and a few others in the house while they are gone. I am planning on going to Aspen, CO over the 4th of July weekend to see Russel because he will be there for 4 weeks so hopefully I wont get to lonely before that time comes. I know that they are so far doing good and having a good time with their dad and Amanda so hopefully they will want to come home soon.
I've been looking for your blog!! I couldn't seem to get the address right! I've been meaning to call or text....sorry. I haven't seen a picture of your boys for a long time...they are getting so big. I bet you are missing them, but enjoying a little alone time. So did you like Texas?? It looks like a cute little town. I'll have to call ya sometime! How's work...I ran into Kayna at Bath and Body, she said you are busy now. Your blog is cute!
2 comments:
Wow a whole month!! That is a long time. The boys look like twins with their matching shorts!!
Have fun Zach and Chris, love ya!!
I've been looking for your blog!! I couldn't seem to get the address right! I've been meaning to call or text....sorry. I haven't seen a picture of your boys for a long time...they are getting so big. I bet you are missing them, but enjoying a little alone time. So did you like Texas?? It looks like a cute little town. I'll have to call ya sometime! How's work...I ran into Kayna at Bath and Body, she said you are busy now. Your blog is cute!
Post a Comment