Saturday, July 12, 2008

Iron Rose Ranch, Carbondale, CO

This was a pond somewhere on the place


I liked all the streams that ran through the place. There was also a big river that went throught the place too. Im not sure the name of the river though. This place was really pretty He definitely put a lot of planning and money into this ranch. The arena, stalls, and tack rooms were well done and the guest homes were very nice and cute. I hope that I will get to go back there with him someday. I only got to stay the evening then we were off to Texas. We drove straight through on Wednesday and got to Texas on Thursday morning. It was a long drive but the time passed too. I got to spend a few days in Texas with Russel then I flew home on Sunday. I had a pretty good time.
I took this picture on the big bridge thought it was cool because it looks like the river is dropping off.

No comments: