Well what can I say I have three awesome boys. I know I dont post enough about Zach and Chris much only because when they turn older you dont take as many pictures of them.
Zachary turned 17 in Febuary....I cant believe he is just growing up so fast. He will be a senior next year and then on his own. We have lots to do this next year to prepare him for the world that is ahead of him. Im a little scared about it all but I know he will do good and hopefully do what he wants in his life.
Christian just turned 16 and he has sure grown up alot too. He knows what he wants to do for now but has two more years of school so we will see what that brings for him. They both have been doing well in school and really like it here in Texas. They say they dont really want to go back to Idaho even though I would like to many times. They have had to sacrifice alot of things and have had to learn what having a new sibling is all about. Kaiden loves his brothers and I am sure he will look up to them someday. Im proud of them both!!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday everybody!! They (birthdays) are all really close. Zach and Chris are growing up so fast! Hopefully we'll see you all in July!!!
Post a Comment