Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthdays!!!


Christian turned 16 on the 21st of March!!!


Kaiden loved being older at Pappadueax's....he was really good for us!!


So we have four birthdays starting in Febuary thru March. First Zach turned 17 in Febuary so we took him out for dinner to PF Changs in Ft. Worth. I got a picture of him but on the phone its way to dark. We had just moved into a different house so we were glad to escape the mess. My birthday was on the 21st so I just figured we would celebrate at PFs also. Then in March Christian turned 16 on the 21st and Russel 's birthday was on the 20th so I made a dinner on Sunday for Russel and then the next day we let Chris decide where he wanted to eat at. He chose Pappadueax's in Ft. Worth so we celebrated there for both of their birthdays (Russel and I later went out us two for his in birthday in April). Having all of our birthdays so close is kind of expensive so Im glad we at least got to pick to faboulous restaurants that we all love!!!

You will have to bear with the pour quality of my photos the phone just dosent work well in darker areas.






No comments: