Sunday, February 14, 2010
Just thought that I would do a little update since I never get on here plus Im sure by now no one even looks on here. With facebook now I just check that everyday. The boys are doing just fine here. Who would have thought that they would really like it here, I know they didnt think so. Chris has been playing basketball for the Millsap HS and has really liked it. So much for PHS who probably wouldnt have given him the chance but here in Millsap they have opened up to him and let him excede very well in it. Zach is playing soccer for Weatherford HS and that has been a challenge for us. They have many laws here because there are so many communities in the area. Its been a good experience for Zach and hopefully he will start deciding on the more important things in life because in two years he will be 18. I have almost been here a year now and I still miss Idaho and want to go back occasionally because there is nothing like being closer to family and friends. That is something you realize when you are as far away as I am. They boys get to come back for Spring Break in March and I think they are excited about that even though I am sure they will miss their girlfriends they have made while here but they will be okay!!! Russel is of course still busy as ever and I guess that is something that will always be with him. As for us as a family we have definetly had some major adjustments this past year and many more to come Im sure. As for those who dont know Russel and I will be expecting our first around July 8th. I know this will be something of an adjustment for all of us but hopefully a good one. So I guess I will leave it at that and keep you all posted a little bit more. I do have pictures but I need to get them up (maybe soon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!! How have you been feeling? Do you know what you are having yet??? I can't believe your boys are so grown up!! I guess i need to get a facebook account so I can keep up with everyone! Thanks for up-dating your blog!! I need your email....It's good to hear how you are doing!! Tracy A.
The boys look so grown up just from last summer (their hair!!!). Maybe we'll get to see the boys over Spring break, I think we're going to head down there too! Too bad you can't come too.
Post a Comment