Saturday, August 1, 2009

Texas Storms





Ive decided the storms here are crazy!!! I am used to them a little now but they sometimes still scare me. The thunder and lightning seem so close that its so loud and when it rains it rains hard and goes really dark then the sun comes back out. In these pictures I think that day we actually had a tornado warning 5 miles from our house. It was a crazy storm and luckily we didnt have a tornado land but it did do damage to areas in our neighborhood. Russel and I were out doing yard work and a neighbor drove over to tell Russel about the watch it was a good thing because we had no idea thats how fast it can come...



2 comments:

Johnson said...

That is crazy!

tracy said...

Hi Naomi! I hope you are liking Texas! Not much new here....