Saturday, November 1, 2008

Its Been Two Years



Just thought I would post these pictures of Daniel two years ago. Seems like its been awhile but I am surprised how fast this year has gone by. We are excited to have him come home on Wednesday from his Seattle WA mission. The boys are definetly looking forward to it. When Daniel went into the MTC the boys and I and Mom and Dad went down with him. It was a good experience for us all. Both of the boys had a hard time with it at first but soon adjusted to it. There have been lots of changes and my kids are so much older now so hopefully Daniel will remember them. Well for those of you who wont be able to make it to the airport I will take pictures and post them soon. I am sure we will be seeing you all soon. Im excited to see him!!!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

It is crazy he comes home tomorrow!! We wish we could be there, but are excited to see everybody thanksgiving time!!