Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally Engaged!!!


Yes, we are finally engaged!! Russel was able to come here over Labor Day weekend and spend 4 days. It went by fast but it was nice to see him. We went to Blackfoot twice so he could see family and friends. We also went to the State Fair in Blackfoot one day but it was so cold it wasnt as fun but the food was good!! While he was here we took few pictures since Hannah was around so I posted one to give you a preview. When we set a for sure date I will let everyone know the details since you are all patiently waiting. We may be planning a December wedding for after Christmas so I will let you all know the wedding plans shortly.

3 comments:

The King Family said...

Congrats! Cute photo. Let us know when the date is.

Johnson said...

Yea!!! Finally!! Hey cute pictures!! Just keep us informed, love ya!!

tracy said...

Congrats!! You guys look so cute! I'm so excited for ya! Does this meen you are moving to Texas?? I bet you are so busy now with your boys and all their games! We still need to get together if you have any spare time! Let me know if you need any help with the wedding!