

In October I decided I wanted to visit Preston and go see some family and friends so Kaiden and I hopped on a plane and we flew to SLC and continued on to Preston and Blackfoot for 10 days which I thought would be long enough to visit but ended up not happening. Kaiden did pretty good on his first flight out of DFW and coming back was okay to except sitting on the plane for an extra hour because of delays wasnt so fun. I also will not pack as much as I did I learned not to take so much carry on the second time. Kaiden was 4 months old and it was fun to run around and see some of my friends and we got to see Hannah and family for Rubys blessing. I also got to see Rachels cute little twins that were still in ICU in SLC and they even let me hold them which was a neat experience they were so tiny. Got to visit with Russels parents and brother and sister too. I had a pretty good time and Kaiden and I were exhausted when we got back to Millsap. Russel and the boys did fine without me and told me I could do that again so hopefully someday I will be able to go again.
No comments:
Post a Comment