
On June 28th at 11:15 P.M. we welcomed Kaiden Porter Werth into our family!! He was 7 lbs 6oz and 19 inches long. We wasnt quite expecting him to arrive until Thursday the 1st but I guess he couldnt wait and I was just as happy. Thanks to Zach for taking me to Ft Worth to take him to the mall and walk around a little we got to the car and my water broke. It was funny but made me a little nervous considering how fast I have delivered in the past. So I drove myself to Weatherford and he started calling Russel and helping me time my contractions. Russel thought we were kidding but Zach told him we werent kidding to start heading to the hospital which he did and he didnt even forget all my things sitting on the dresser I was so glad. So to make a long story short I think I was only in labor 3 1/2 to 4 hours long so it wasnt so bad but was a little strange considering all that happend. I am just so glad he is here and I know everyone else is too, including Russel.
No comments:
Post a Comment