So far I am feeling okay. My hip was bothering me so I went to a chiropractor and finally got put in place and I can actually walk without the limp so its starting to get better. Some nights I dont sleep well but Im sure that is the training you get for the sleepless nights ahead of me.....which will be hard for me because I am now used to doing whatever I want because the boys are so much older now. Im sure I will adjust though. I am counting down the weeks now because I really dont like being pregnant so starting tomorrow I will be at 29 weeks with 11 weeks to go now; that is if I go until July 8th. I hope that I am little early but not to early so we will see what happens. I will keep you all posted!!!!
3 comments:
Hi! You look so cute! Do you know if your having a boy or a girl? If you are ever visiting Idaho you should call me...and we should get together! Good Luck! I know what you mean about no sleep....I couldn't sleep those last few months.
You look great!! I hope all your boys are treating you well :)
Good to see pics. You look good. I'll bet you'll go early. Tell Russel hello.
Post a Comment