Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello everyone!!

Well I havent posted for quite a while so I thought that I would update a little. The boys are now here in Texas with me and Russel and everything seems to be going pretty good. In June I went to Idaho to go to our 1st family reunion and also pick up the boys and bring them back. Along my long drive home I stopped in Colorado and stayed with Russel at the Ranch there. It sure helped with my 22 hour drive but it wasnt to bad. I had a good time visiting with our family and getting to see most of my friends I feel bad because I didnt have as much time as I thought I would. Hopefully next time it will be a longer visit or maybe not so many things going on. Well I will try and keep updated a little more I enjoy looking at everyone elses blogs so keep posting!!!

No comments: