Well we got all packed up on March 4th and finally left on the 5th but not until the afternoon. Thanks to my dad for offering to drive the truck. It was such a long drive. Gunner had to ride in the cab with us so he took up one side and me in the middle. It was funny trying to get him in because he didnt know what was going on. He actually did much better the next day. We didnt leave until late afternoon so we stayed in Moab the first night and ended up driving to Abilene, TX where we stayed with Anna. We drove the whole day and didnt get there until 230 in the morning but Im glad we got here okay. We still had a hour and half to go the next morning. Thanks to my dad for driving the whole way I know he was tired and Im sure sore because my back and legs were sore. I will next time sell my stuff like Rachel if I have to move so far away or drive in the car.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Moving Day
Well we got all packed up on March 4th and finally left on the 5th but not until the afternoon. Thanks to my dad for offering to drive the truck. It was such a long drive. Gunner had to ride in the cab with us so he took up one side and me in the middle. It was funny trying to get him in because he didnt know what was going on. He actually did much better the next day. We didnt leave until late afternoon so we stayed in Moab the first night and ended up driving to Abilene, TX where we stayed with Anna. We drove the whole day and didnt get there until 230 in the morning but Im glad we got here okay. We still had a hour and half to go the next morning. Thanks to my dad for driving the whole way I know he was tired and Im sure sore because my back and legs were sore. I will next time sell my stuff like Rachel if I have to move so far away or drive in the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had all that help! Moving is a lot of work, and not really that fun! It is still crazy you're not in Idaho anymore! We hope all is going well!
Love ya!
Sure looks like fun, glad I was in labor while you got it all done:)
Post a Comment