Daniel came home from his mission on Wednesday Nov. 5th. Dad, Mom, David, the boys and I all went to the Pocatello airport to get him. Rachel and Susi and there girls all came too. I guess Daniel got an earlier flight to Pocatello and flew in at 12:30 instead of 3 p.m. so he had to sit at the airport for a few hours wondering where we might be. Well I guess we would have come earlier if we would have known so I didnt get any pictures of him that day. It was nice visiting with him when we went to get something to eat. On Sunday he spoke in church so Rachel and Susi and their families came up for the weekend. It was fun having all of them here for a few days. Hopefully on Thanksgiving we will see more of you. Welcome Home Daniel we are glad to have you back. By the way Zach looks horrible in this picture he was sick all weekend. Finally took him to the doctor on Monday and he put him on an antibotic. I hope none of you who came to visit gets sick, if you do Im sorry!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
WELCOME HOME DANIEL!!
Daniel came home from his mission on Wednesday Nov. 5th. Dad, Mom, David, the boys and I all went to the Pocatello airport to get him. Rachel and Susi and there girls all came too. I guess Daniel got an earlier flight to Pocatello and flew in at 12:30 instead of 3 p.m. so he had to sit at the airport for a few hours wondering where we might be. Well I guess we would have come earlier if we would have known so I didnt get any pictures of him that day. It was nice visiting with him when we went to get something to eat. On Sunday he spoke in church so Rachel and Susi and their families came up for the weekend. It was fun having all of them here for a few days. Hopefully on Thanksgiving we will see more of you. Welcome Home Daniel we are glad to have you back. By the way Zach looks horrible in this picture he was sick all weekend. Finally took him to the doctor on Monday and he put him on an antibotic. I hope none of you who came to visit gets sick, if you do Im sorry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome home Daniel!! Glad that you guys had a fun weekend, we're excited to see everyone on Thanksgiving!!
Hi!! How are you doing?? Thats great your brother is home! How exciting! So have you set a date yet?? How is work? Let me know how you are doing. Not much new here, just chasing a mobile little boy around all day!
Post a Comment