
Yes, they are back!! They returned on Tuesday and I know they were excited to come home so they can see there friends again. I think they had a good time with their dad and Amanda and the kids. They had some rules they didnt like but I think they did just fine. I am sure Steve and Amanda will miss having them around to cause some trouble. I told them I would send them back if they get out of hand.
4 comments:
Welcome back Zach and Chris!!! You'll have to tell us about your trip!! Love ya!!!
Cute pictures! It looks like you and Russel had a fun vacation! I bet you are glad your boys are back so they can keep ya company! If you are in Richmond for soccer practice....call me and we can go for a walk!
Is Zach trying to give Chris a kiss on the cheek?
Hey Naomi! This is Tina, Tracy's sister. Your boys are little hotties! The girls better watch out :). I can see where they got their good looks!
I just thought I would say hi.
Tina
Post a Comment