Friday, May 16, 2008

Look at Him Play !!

Zach works so hard to carry that ball. Look at his face it tells it all!!

He has been practicing a lot of foot work this past season so he can skool other players (I think that is how you say it) He has done a better job at controlling his anger this spring season. He did get 4 yellow cards this whole season and had to sit out a game. He's an aggressive player and takes his soccer serious. We are now done for the season and he will now have to try out for another team or hopefully make the High School team. I am so glad to be done driving around for a while. I do like to go watch him play soccer though.

2 comments:

Johnson said...

Wow! It looks like you enjoy it and are good at it!! Keep on practicing!!

pagesempire said...

Zach it is fun watching you play. Maybe you'll be the next Beckham.