Saturday, March 22, 2008

Christians Birthday!!

They dont look to excited do they
David and Nicole and Zach trying to get in the picture!!
My kids are out-growing me. Next year I will have to take another picture to see how much taller they are and compare it. I hope I will survive this year because this is getting tougher as they get older. It is still fun at times but I definetly say enjoy them when they are younger too.


3 comments:

Johnson said...

Who won the staring contest?
What is that fuzzy stuff on Davids chin?
and don't worry no matter how big your boys get there still a couple of sissies.

Stephanie said...

Hi Naomi! Found you through your sister's sites...you have a cute family like the rest of your sisters. :) I think it will be strange when my oldest outgrows me...which will probably be pretty soon!

The King Family said...

Everyone looks so excited in the first photo!
Happy Birthday Chris!
Rachel